TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. We may receive Your personal information including name, phone number, e-mail address, address, credit card information, bank information, etc.
3. In order to avail of the Services, You will be required to register Yourself on the Platform and create an account (“Account”). You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information. Further, You shall be responsible for all activities through Your Account.
4. Services are available in the cities/ locations which are indicated on our Platform at https://www.sevendayscafe.com/(“Places of Service”). We provide the Services from 09:00 A.M to 10:00 P.M only.
5. The delivery time quoted to You upon order confirmation is an approximate estimation and may vary.
6. The Services are available in respect of the items on the menu available on the Platform at https://www.sevendayscafe.com/ (“Item/s”). You agree and acknowledge that provision of the Services is subject to the availability of the Item You order, the delivery address, etc and other crucial factors. We will keep You informed of any changes in the order at the time of confirming your order.
9. We will contact you on the phone number/ e-mail id provided to Us upon You placing an order to confirm the details of the order, the price paid/ to be paid and estimated delivery time. You shall not be entitled to cancel the order once You have received the above confirmation from Us. If an Item You ordered is unavailable post confirmation of the order, We will inform You of such unavailability. In which case:
i. If You have made the payment: You will be entitled to cancel the order and refund of the full amount paid for the Services.
ii. If You opted for Cash on Delivery: You will be entitled to cancel the order.
10. We reserve Our sole right to cancel Your order if:
i. We cannot reach You to confirm the order.
ii. The delivery address provided by You is not within the Places of Service.
iii. Failure to deliver your order due to lack of necessary information.
iv. Unavailability of the Items ordered.
v. Failure due to reasons beyond Our reasonable control, due force majeure events including but not limited to acts of God, floods, fire, earthquake, acts of terrorism, war, strikes, legislation or restriction by any government or other authority, etc.
11. At the time of placing an order or upon its delivery, You shall pay Us the total amount for an Item. You can pay by credit card or debit card or net banking at the time of placing an order or You can pay by cash at the time of delivery. For an order, You shall provide customary billing information such as name, billing address and credit/ debit card information either to Us or Our third party payment processor. If You are directed to Our third party payment processor, You will be subject to terms and conditions governing the use of that third party’s service and We shall have no liability towards the same. Except for the payment of the total bill of the order, You shall not be liable to pay other amounts to the delivery person or any other party.
12. Failure to deliver for no fault of Us but due to the reasons like lack of information/authorization, then such Items shall be deemed to have been duly delivered. In such an event, You shall make payment for the same.
13. You may reject the Item and not be liable to make the payment, if:
i. You have received the Item/ packaging in a damaged state or in a state not fit for human consumption, or
ii. You have not placed the order.
14. We are the owner or the authorized user of all the intellectual property rights in the Platform and in the material published on it. All the works on the Platform are protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights. All such rights are hereby reserved. Any act including but not limited to modification, publication, passing off, exploitation, attempt to take any unfair advantage of the intellectual property rights in the Platform shall amount to infringement of Our intellectual property rights.
15. You shall not reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, material, software, products or services from the Platform. Your use of the Platform constitutes Your agreement and acceptance to the terms and conditions set forth therein. In addition, as a condition of Your use of the Platform, You represent and warrant that You will not use the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited under the applicable laws of India. If You do not agree and accept the terms and conditions set forth herein, do not use the Platform. Other than this agreement, We will not enter into any agreement with You through the Platform, and no attempt to create such an agreement or obligation will be effective.
16. You shall not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the Services.
22. You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, calls, e-mails from Us relating to Services provided by Us. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving such communications anytime by writing us on email@example.com
23. Sevendayscafe promo code terms and conditions.
i. Promo codes are only valid for orders placed on Sevendayscafe Website.
ii. Promo codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
iii. Promo codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
iv. Smoor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
24. We accept payment through Cash, Cards, PayTM, PayPal for our online transactions
25. In case of any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org